TESTIMONIES OF THE IMMINENT RAPTURE
WHEN SOMEONE ARGUES THAT THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE IS NOT BEFORE THE DARK TRIBULATION, THEY OFFEND THE “SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.” “THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY” IS ACTUALLY THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST. This truth is stated infallibly in the book of Revelation. A glorified saint testified the following to John as he was witnessing the grand drama, “…I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” (Rev. 19:10) Prophecy is the testimony of Jesus Christ and represents a great portion of the Bible.
Every word of the Holy Scripture is His testimony, His prophecy, or His instruction. There are multitudes of prophetic declaration in the Bible and they cover every important future plan of our great God and Heavenly Father. The world does not know their future; they tremble as they watch the developing signs of sorrow. We that know the Lord in a personal manner and believe His prophecies know exactly what is about to happen. The world is going to tremble while we shout and praise our Faithful God and His Son.
The Bible is full of testimonies of His soon appearance. We do not know the day but we recognize the season. Every Bible prophecy is in perfect order and you can often read it in the world’s newspapers. Their language is sometimes scary but we have the great testimonies of His coming to rapture His bride, so we are full of joy.
1. Jesus Christ promised, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” (John 14:1-3)
2. The Angels said, “And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:10-11)
3. The Church said, “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” (I Thess. 4:16-18)
4. The Holy Ghost Said, “So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.” (Hebrews 9:28)
5. The glorified Christ promised, “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” (Rev 3:10)
The testimonies of Jesus Christ and the infallible truths proclaimed by His angels, His church, and His Spirit are beyond question. Let this sermon bless your soul and be comforted that He will soon appear.