NINE ABSOLUTES: THE RAPTURE BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION (EARTH DAY TOMORROW)
A SCIENTIST SAYS, “EARTH CRACKING UP”, WHAT WILL THE DOMINIONIST OR POSTMILLENIALIST DO? IN TWO DAYS THIS WEEK THERE WERE 39 EARTHQUAKES BEGINNING WITH AN 8.6 IN INDONESIA. This earth does not belong to the Pagans as the Earth Day crowd respresents, it’s the Lords and after He redeems it, we will inherit it for eternity. With that settled let’s get on with the joy of His soon appearing. Let me list for you the Nine Absolutes that prove the Rapture before the Great Tribulation:
1. It Fits Biblical Precedence Of God’s Judgment For The Wicked! David was bold in his proclamation, “I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.” (Psalm 37:25) To suggest that God the Father will deny 6000 years of history and judge the church in the same horrible hour as the wicked doesn’t fit His character. The nature of the tribulation period (the final judgment of man’s rebellion) makes that suggestion even less likely.
When the antediluvian world reached it’s zenith of debauchery and the Father was ready to pour out His wrath, Noah found grace (unmerited favor) in His eyes. Noah’s family was saved while the rest of mankind was completely obliterated. (The law of first mention makes this event a powerful factor.)
Sodom and Gomorrah had descended into the mire of sexual perversion. There is a good possibility that a disease like AIDS was proliferating and God acted to stop the plague. The very geography of the landscape had to be cleansed by fire and destruction. Homosexuality was the prevailing life style. Yet the angel said to Lot, “Haste, thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing until thou be come thither.” (Genesis 19:22)
2. The Church Is To Be Judged Before The Wicked World Is Judged! Rather than positioning the church in the tribulation judgment, the Biblical warning is that judgment begins at the house of God. Privilege is always a factor in determining God’s judgment. He said,“…For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required, and to whom men have committed much of him they will ask the more.” (St. Luke 12:48b)
Apostle Peter, clearly distinguishing himself as a New Testament leader, warned, “For the time has come that judgment must begin at the house of God: (Remember it was the Jewish nation who was first to be judged in the First Testament) and if it first begin at us (the Second Testament believers,) what shall the end be of them that obey not the Gospel of God?” (I Peter 4:17) There is no excuse for anti-Semitism in the Christian church. Our judgment is of a different nature but clearly precedes that of both the Jewish and the God-denying and blaspheming world.
3. The Bride Of Christ Is To Be Presented Unto Himself In An Exclusive Ceremony Separated From All Other End-Time Events! Redemption is much, much more than fire insurance. The root and foundation of God’s love for the world and sending His only begotten Son is a desire to have a family. The family unit is the closest thing on earth to the heart of God; His very nature. The invitation to salvation is an invitation to a marriage feast and establishes a family relationship. Worship in it’s truest sense is a celebration of that family relationship with our spiritual priest; we celebrate His love until we can celebrate His presence.
4. His Absolute Promise To Keep His Faithful Bride From The Hour of Tribulation! The Holy Scripture deals effectively with His assurance that this awful hour is not designed for His chosen. The prophet Isaiah described the final episodes with minute detail: “Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, my people enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be over past. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth shall no more cover her slain.” (Isaiah 26:19-21)
In the first verse of this quote he identified the Resurrection. Next, he calls for the chosen bride to enter with Him into her chambers, (an appropriate nuptial place as she prepares for her presentation to the Groom,) to be securely hidden away for a short moment until the wrath or rage of God is finished. The third verse of this text pictures the going forth of God’s righteous judgment to finish sin, disclose hidden life styles, and to give an equal response from God’s holiness to man’s evil actions.
5. The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Is The Only Reasonable Explanation Of a Time When Some Are Taken And Some Are Left!
6. Then He Warns Of A Specific Day Coming Unawares Of Which Only Those Watching Shall Escape!
7. The Law Of The Farmer Demands That The Harvest Be Gathered Before The Winter Begins!
8. The Holy Scripture Affirms Emphatically That The Antichrist Cannot Be Revealed Until A Restraining Force Is Removed!
9. Finally; The Lord’s Absolute Promise To Catch Away His Chosen To Meet Him In The Air!
Conclusion! I believe in honoring all men as commanded by the Word. Those who know and serve Jesus Christ are my brothers and sisters. While we fulfill the above in Christian love, I contend that the Rapture must transpire before the tribulation can begin. The gathering storm has shaken the faith of many. The fire of expectancy, of watching and waiting, of looking for His appearing, has gone out of many lives.
Some are looking to build a kingdom here, while others are looking for great tribulations and planning how not to take the mark. I believe that the bride should look for His appearing, occupy His spiritual and invisible kingdom, and expect to be gone when the great “deceiver” is having one final fling. “Look up and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” (St. Luke 21:28b)
A FREE BOOKLET ON THIS SUBJECT WITH ALL NINE PROOFS OF THE PRE-TRIBULATIONAL RAPTURE WILL BE SENT TO ANYONE ASKING. Ask for a catalog to discover many great albums of CDs or DVDs, books or booklets that deal with the great truths of Holy Scripture. Our burden is to fill our church world with Fundamental Truths so missing in the Church Publications and Pulpits . Check out our online Bookstore listed at the top of this Website. Call 1 704 391 0588, 1 800 338 7884 or e-mail email@example.com .