The Love Of Jesus Christ For His Bride Is Immeasurable: “Ten (10) Absolutes That His Bride Will Be Removed”
There are Ten Absolutes concerning the Bridegroom that prohibits Him from leaving His Bride to endure the Great Tribulation.
Read them carefully and use them when you discuss this subject:
1. His love for His Saints who will be his Bride.
2. He will not leave His Bride in a hotbed of homosexuality.
3. He said, “I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation.”
4. He said, I have not appointed you to wrath.
5. A Wedding Garment is white with joy not a sackcloth of sorrow.
6. His Bride is in the world but not of the world.
7. He said, “I will never leave you.”
8. He calls our wedding hall “A Hiding Place.”
9. He is a covenant keeping Lord and Redeemer.
10. Our Mansions are ready and waiting our arrival.
The Bride of Christ is the Joy of God’s Heart. This grand company of His saints are also the joy of the Bridegroom and He gave His life to set them apart from this world. The Believers of this compromised generation have little understanding of the God-fearing company of the past that lived and died for His praise. The words of Apostle Paul when writing to the Hebrew Church gave us a picture of some of these faithful souls. It’s evident that these warriors were fed up with the world and set like a beam to finish their race with joy.
Paul wrote by the Holy Ghost, “And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.” Hebrews 11:32-38)
The Holy Scripture is loaded with verses and passages that verify His faithfulness to keep His Saints from darkness. Read these great truths:
1. Words to Isaiah: “Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.” (Isaiah 26:19-21)
2. Words to Malachi: “Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.” (MalachI 3:16-19)
3. Words to Apostle Paul: “Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” I Corinthians 15:50-52, 57)
4. Words to Apostle John: “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.” (Revelation 3:10-11)
It is impossible to find one scripture that puts His Bride in the Great Tribulation. There are verses to suggest the lukewarm, the virgins without oil, and the ones that have left their first love, but not one of His overcoming saints. We are the joy of His heart. Every God-fearing man or woman, born-again, and walking in truth will not be left for the coming darkness. Multitudes will inherit the New Heaven and The New Earth but the Bride of Christ will inherit New Jerusalem.
You can now follow us by Radio, Internet, the printed page or on Twitter. We are going to have a shouting good time during the next few weeks with this great subject. Our partnership family is growing and you can be a part. Every Rapture Ready Believer must have a church and we will be your church if there is no Bible believing church near you. Call for our weekly free gift at 1-704-391-0588 (Toll free 1-800-338-7884) or E-mail email@example.com.
Don’t Miss Our Live Streaming Broadcast of Open Bible Dialogue
Every Saturday at 1:00 pm Eastern ** Click Here **