Special Message From Pastor Chambers (Please Read Announcements)
“Dark things are happening one after the other. I feel the urgency to capture your attention and to encourage you to involve yourself in a deeper prayer life. It used to be a commitment of devoted Christians to “pray through” daily. Please note that the term “Pray Through” means to pray until the Holy Spirit moves you to “effective intercession” and “powerful worship.” This is prayer that goes inside the veil. Apostle Paul spoke of this strong anointed level of praying to the Hebrew saints:
“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.” (Hebrews 10:19-22) A little research in the past history of noted prayer warriors will show you how powerful it is to “pray through” regularly.
Your Love for this Ministry is a wonderful thing to me. I want to share exciting things that are happening or are about to happen in the coming weeks. My burden is a heavy one because the time is so short. If Jesus Christ should Rapture the Saints today, we would be back in Seven Years to share with Him in establishing His New World Order. We must get ready to be His Kings And Priests. Please make yourself a note of these exciting events and opportunities.
* Open Bible Dialogue/Telecast
This Saturday we will study the Biblical basis for “praying through.” (April 18 at 1PM EST) Watch this telecast right here at pawcreek.org. The link is easy to see on the right of the Home Page. The written discussions of each topic are being sent to our E-mail subscribers. Our provider documented that 29,099 of our E-mail recipients read the Open Bible Dialogue article this past Saturday. Tell your friends about this ministry or send this invitation to them.
* Sermons Are Presented Weekly
The link to “Sanctuary Sermons” is directly beneath the live OBD connection. There is a growing list of anointed preaching. These are archived for 24/7 listening. Counting audio sermons from past years, there are over 500 of almost every possible subject to help you grow in the Word of God.
* You can find us on Twitter and Facebook
Follow us to keep up with the latest blessings from the Holy Spirit.
* Camp Meeting 2015
The theme for this year is “Preparing the Saints for the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ.” We could be raptured with the Lord any moment. Once the rapture occurs, we will be back in seven years to rule this world. Wicked people will not be allowed to live in Jesus Christ’s Kingdom covering the whole world.
– Night Speaker: Rev. Michael Switzer – Bible Teacher: Rev. Jeff Mayo – Early Bible Study: Rev. Joey Yeatts and other guests – Time: June 28-July 3 (Sunday to Friday) – Early Bible Study starts Tuesday morning with Rev. Joey Yeatts speaking on “The Eastern Gate and the Entrance of the King of Kings.” – There is no greater evangelist than Rev. Michael Switzer. He starts Sunday Evening at 6:00 PM, June 28. – Hot meals will be served complimentary every day from Tuesday to Friday. Wonderful foods to purchase at night. – Rev. Jeff Mayo is a grand preacher and will bless you every morning, Tuesday to Friday.
– Night Speaker: Rev. Michael Switzer
– Bible Teacher: Rev. Jeff Mayo
– Early Bible Study: Rev. Joey Yeatts and other guests
– Time: June 28-July 3 (Sunday to Friday)
– Early Bible Study starts Tuesday morning with Rev. Joey Yeatts speaking on “The Eastern Gate and the Entrance of the King of Kings.”
– There is no greater evangelist than Rev. Michael Switzer. He starts Sunday Evening at 6:00 PM, June 28.
– Hot meals will be served complimentary every day from Tuesday to Friday. Wonderful foods to purchase at night.
– Rev. Jeff Mayo is a grand preacher and will bless you every morning, Tuesday to Friday.
Call our office for a flyer to post or send and a list of motels that serve us with low prices: 1-800-338-7884 or 704-391-0588
* Paw Creek Christian Academy
Christian Parents must dedicate their children to Christian education. The entire curriculum and moral standards of public schools are no longer acceptable to children being raised in a Biblical church.
Bathrooms are becoming “unisex” throughout America. You will answer to God if you leave your children in such a vile place. Paw Creek Christian Academy is a great school serving the area in and around Charlotte, NC. Call Wendi at 704-391-0588 for an information packet.
* Paw Creek Church
Our church is a place “Where Love Will Meet You at the Door.” Welcome to worship and to hear the Word of God. The Bible is our standard for ministry and worship. Jesus spoke, “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.” (Mark 16:15-20)
Joseph R. Chambers