Great Prophetic Truths Destroyed By The Rapture Haters: Part II
The Rapture followed by the Great Tribulation of Seven Years is the heart of the End Times Prophecies.
If you take out the heart, the entire picture of the future falls apart. Our Father has never planned or executed a judgment time without deliverance for the Godly. What an indictment against God to suggest anything different for the future. It sounds like the religious crowd that rejects the Rapture has been confused by false cults.
I’ve named six great truths in the first part of this booklet that are lost in the confusion. God’s infallible revelation is literally filled with prophecies. The Bible is His-story written in advance. Not one significant event is missing and not one of these events can fail. Our Holy Book is forever settled in Heaven. One of the sad things about this large list of doubters is the tattering of the Bible that results. The Holy Book ceases to be an absolute book.
7. The seventh of the destroyed prophecies affects the entire world of technologies. We live in the most advanced time of commerce and communication imaginable. This truth is evidence that behind the scene is a dark force of control and total domination. Your emails and cell calls are all like an open book for the world controllers to read. And they are very busy reading them! This day, not a future date but today, the world system can shut you down at any moment if the right person decides to do so.
Now couple all of this with the “Mark of the Beast” that will control your total life. From starting your automobile to buying a plane ticket, you are already vulnerable. The Bible plainly says, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” (Revelation 13: 16-18) If there is no “Great Tribulation” as the majority of the religious world is saying, then the Book of Revelation is false.
8. All the way back to Nebuchadnezzar and even farther, despots of evil have determined to build a “One World Order.” Daniel of the Old Testament received this interpretation of the major movements in this direction. Every “One World Order” has been ultimately evil and yet the idea will not die. The Holy Bible describes this final effort and then shows us the “Millennial Order of Jesus Christ” that will succeed. Probably Zechariah gave the most pointed picture of this last evil design. “Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? And he said unto me, To build it a house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.” (Zechariah 5: 9-11)
9. Prophecy in our perfect Bible even gave us the location of the capital of this “One World Order” and shows us the geographical place. While it is the “Land of Shinar” in the scripture above, it is called “the land of Nimrod” in the book of Micah. “And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.” (Micah 5: 6) In this text we actually see the “King of Kings” that defeated the great army of the antiChrist in the Valley of Jehoshaphat capturing him in the gates of Babylon. The Bible is filled with these kinds of future prophecies that the Rapture haters would destroy.
10. The Post-Millennialists and Kingdom Dominionists declare that they will build a “One World Order” right here on this depleted earth. Some of the greatest voices against the radical ecologist are post-milliennialists that believe the present earth can be sustained for generations to come. Both of these groups, the first mostly atheist and the second liberal religionist, are ignorant of truth although for two different reasons. The earth is mourning and decaying, morally to the point of impending disaster. Apostle Paul could not have said it better. “For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.” (Romans 8: 22-23) This earth is morally rotten and will soon explode in destruction.
That explosion will begin at the time of the Rapture but will be a planned explosion that renders this earth a purified and beautified place. The structure of this earth is a perfect thing, but the sinful order built by man must be judged and consumed by fire. “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” (II Peter 3:10) Judgment of this decaying world system is an absolute. It will not fail.
11. The Judging of the Great Whore of Many Religions must occur. Post-Millennialists and Kingdom Dominionists are only protecting their own apostate crowd. When you look at the doctrines, the sick lifestyle, and the false hype that this crowd represents, it should be easy to see their heathenism. Satan has blinded their eyes, but I am not so sure we should excuse them. Most of these religious apostates were once Bible believers or at least reared by Bible believers. It is a willing blindness that has occurred right on the heels of historically great churches and wonderfully genuine revivals. They really have no excuse.
Prophecy demands that the apostate church be judged in a mighty display. The devil has a hard time being meaner or crueler than an apostate Christian. They are mean to the point of the demons. This apostate church will be judged for the world to see. “And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord our God: For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. And again they said, Alleluia. And the smoke rose up forever and ever.” (Revelation 19: 1-3)
12. The Son of God will finish the Battle of Armageddon, destroy the antiChrist at the entrance of Nimrod’s Babylon and then proceed to Jerusalem. When He arrives in Jerusalem with His garment stained with blood, He will enter the “Eastern Gate.” Then He will be crowned again (the Bride had already crowned Him at the Marriage Supper) as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He will make Jerusalem His world capital and proceed to establish His “One World Kingdom” in righteousness.
I’m not finished describing all the prophecies trashed by the false doctrines of our present false prophecy teachers. These first twelve examples should be enough to show you how beautifully the scriptural truths really represent these events and the necessity of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. When you keep the Pre-Tribulation truth in its proper order, the rest of the Bible fits like perfect precision. These truths are bedrock and the entire Bible is an orderly Book. All it takes to know the truth is to depend wholly on the Holy Spirit and be willing to spend endless hours before the Lord.
OUR BOOK ENTITLED “THE MASTERPIECE” CAME OUT OF MY HEART. I BELIEVE YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BOOK OF REVELATION AS YOU READ AND STUDY. PLEASE ORDER IT BELOW. My free gift for today is a booklet about the marvelous truths you must trash when you deny the Pre-tribulation Rapture and the seven years of the Great Tribulation, plus a second PNA entitled, :A City To Priceless to Value.” I will send up to five free if you will share it with family or friends. Call 1 800 338 7884 or 704 391 0588. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org