REVIVAL NOW OR TOMORROW, ” A Guide For The ‘Left Behind’ ”
The majority of this earth’s population will be “Left Behind” when Jesus comes in the clouds to Rapture the saints. Out of the seven billion-plus souls, a few million will most likely be raptured as the Bride of Jesus Christ. These are the most blessed of all the inhabitants of this earth. To miss being a part of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is too horrible to consider. Even worse is to realize that this also means missing for eternity the privilege of being part of the highest order of saints called the Bride of Jesus Christ. The Bride of Jesus Christ will dwell for eternity in the Paradise of God, which is called New Jerusalem. The rest of the saved will enjoy the light of the city and may visit this Paradise of God but will not have a mansion in this glorious and magnificent city. If you cannot live right now how will you survive in the hell of the Great Tribulation?
These are the people whom the judgment found unprepared, and who consequently were ‘left’ when the rapture of the church took place. The Scriptures are everywhere very particular in forewarning us that the day of the Lord shall come as a thief in the night – that it will come as a snare on all them that dwell on the earth – that the great mass of men, and even of the professing Church, shall be overtaken by it unawares – and that, ‘in that night, there shall be two in one bed,’ one of whom ‘shall be taken, and the other left;’ and ‘two grinding at the mill,’ one of whom ‘shall be taken, and the other left;’ and two in the field, one of whom ‘shall be taken, and the other left;’ The representations are also very clear, that great will be the number of those who will thus be ‘left.’ Indeed, the intimations are, that so few will be found ready, and waiting for their Lord, that their removal will cause no very noticeable depletion in the population of the earth. The great body of the professed church of that day will be ‘left,’ as well as the entire community not of the Church; for ‘when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?’ And to all that are then found unready, and are ‘left,’ gone forever will be the privileges and honours of ‘the Church of the first-born!’ Gone, the crowns, the thrones, the princedoms of eternity, which are now so freely offered to every hearer of the Gospel! Gone, to return no more, all hope and opportunity of regaining the lost prize of immortal kingship and dominion! Groveling worldlings, profane blasphemers, blinded skeptics, may not understand it, and, for the most part, go on in their sins; but, for millions upon millions, ‘there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ In place of invitations to heavenly rulership, will be judgment pangs; and in place of the joyous day of God’s long-suffering, will be the dark waves of the great tribulation.
THE MULTITUDE THAT CANNOT REPENT: The sadest people on this earth after the Rapture will be the Religious crowd who knew the Truth but rejected it for comfort and pleasure. Here is a list of possible numbers in this camp.
1. Ministers, Pastors, Radio and Television personalities who were raised in Truth or learned earlier but turned to “GRAND SCHEMES OF BIG TIME RELIGION”.
2. The followers of these schemes! These religious Churches and Ministries are mainly sustained by the crowds of people that once had “OLD TIME RELIGION” and lived godly and separated lives but now love the fun of “BIG TIME RELIGION”.
3. A multitude who call themselves, “SAVED SINNERS”. Recently I heard a “BIG TIME” minister bragging about he and his staff cursing on the golf course and this was in the pulpit. He even said he had cursed in the pulpit. He is possibly already turned by the Lord into a reprobate with no chance to repent.
4. The Rock and Roll Churches are nothing but flesh and are an abomination to God.
5. The multitude of Catholics that trust in the wafer fed to them by their Priest believing it is Christ Himself they are receiving.
6. Another multitude of those that believe they are elected and have no need to repent and be “Born Again”.
7. Those that are worldly and are in love with this unclean world system.
8. Anything that worketh an ABOMINATION (Revelation 21:27) will keep you from the rapture.
Please do not be angry when you read this. This generation is the first generation where the majority of preachers preach a watered-down version of the Bride’s honor and her rewards. If you are a part of the “Left Behind” crowd and are able to “wash your garments” in the blood, you still cannot reverse your failures and become a part of the Bride. However, you can appear before the Throne in the middle of the Tribulation if you are willing to die a brutal death as a martyr for the Lord Jesus Christ. This booklet is written for anyone that misses the Rapture and is willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice. You cannot know the honor of His bride; but, you may, possibly, if you have not been deluded, repent and be saved by washing yourself in His Blood and enduring the horrors of the Great Tribulation.
Why Did You Miss The Rapture? You missed the Rapture because you were not an overcomer of sin and this world. The church is full of lukewarm “Christians” that appear to have a type of limited love for the Lord but are not willing to give Him their all. You missed the Rapture because you were not faithful to the Word of God and a dedicated prayer life. Keeping the great commandments of God was optional to you. Church was okay, but not a priority. You cared little for discipleship and good works for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. You believed in the Blood of Jesus, but you were not absolutely clinging to the righteousness that His Blood provides your soul. The fire of the Holy Spirit had either gone out or was never truly lit in your spirit. Your first love was gone. He gave you space to repent and you repented not, and, now, the oil of the Holy Spirit does not flood your vessel.
Maybe you missed the Rapture because you have known the truth of the Holy Scripture but never surrendered your life to Him. In this case, you were never saved. The Bible was always believed by you, but the call was rejected because of other interests. You probably saw a lot of Christians that turned you off because you thought they were hypocrites or at least inferior to what you expected. Maybe even your parents disappointed you. Someone may have hurt you and this was your excuse. But, now you know you have missed the Rapture. Some very dear people you loved are gone, disappeared without a trace!
There will be a multitude of people that call the Rapture that occurs a false and deceptive event. To this great crowd the people that have disappeared were Taliban-types of Christians – fundamentalists that would not accept the modern-day move of God. This multitude hated these narrow-minded people and they now rejoice that the new, inclusive church has prevailed. With blaring contemporary rock and pop music and slick preaching, the party will begin. This crowd from within the Catholics, Baptists, Pentecostals and Charismatics, along with every odd religion, will usher in the One World Church and introduce the appearance of the false “christ.” Deceiving miracles will occur worldwide, the new “christ” will call down fire on his enemies, and the blinded multitude will swoon at the mention of his name.
But You Are Left Behind! If you have not read our booklet, entitled “Left Behind, The Multitude That Cannot Repent,” please read it now. How can you know that it will not be impossible for you to be saved? I am not absolutely sure you can know. But one thing is sure! You have no hope apart from Jesus Christ and His Blood. Your only option is to cast yourself on His mercy. I believe that if you cast yourself to trust and obey Him unto death that His love will open your heart if you have not been deluded. No one knows all of the uncertainties of this difficult period of God’s wrath but the Father Himself. Your hope will be in His Blood and your willingness to die any death with which the Antichrist and his army may deem to punish you. Death will certainly be by the most hideous schemes that the devil and his henchmen can imagine.
A great Lutheran Minister wrote over 100 years ago the following. But, even then, not yet everything will be lost. The crown will be gone, but salvation may still be attained. There will then be no more heavenly thrones to be distributed, but there will still be palms to be secured. The pains of the great tribulation will then have to be endured, but there will remain a possibility of coming out of it, before it culminates in eternal perdition. And many, whose repentance comes, alas, too late for eternity’s higher glories, will turn themselves in sorrowful earnestness to that Saviour whose sublimer offers they let slip for this paltry and perishing world. ‘For when God’s judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.’ (Isaiah 16:9) (The Apocalypse, J. A. Seiss, p. 175.)
Do Not Rush to Church! There will be no place more dangerous than a church after the Rapture. The church world will be divided between those that deny the Rapture as a Divine event and those being hunted by the Antichrist to be slaughtered. I have already described the New World inclusive church that hates fundamental Christianity. Those “Left Behind” that know the truth will certainly go to their churches to pray and declare the truth, but it will not take long for their churches to be the object of destruction by the forces of Antichrist. Public worship by any religious group or church, except the New One World Religion, will be outlawed and their properties will be destroyed or possessed by the One World Government. Every genuine, repentant believer will be driven underground.
Survival Plans! How are you going to survive the absolute hell that will be unleashed on the earth? The wrath of God that descends will be enough to make the earth almost uninhabitable. Couple God’s wrath with Satan’s wrath against everything that so much as names the name of God or Christ and it will be double hell.
The earth must be cleansed in seven years and the method of God’s cleansing of sin and its consequences is judgment. Jesus was condemned and judged by both men and God that we could be forgiven of sin. The earth must be judged so righteousness can be restored when Jesus comes to establish His Kingdom. The Seven Seals and the Seven Trumpets are declarations of Great Wrath affecting the entire earth. The Seven Vials are more particularly directed against the Antichrist kingdom, yet all mankind will certainly suffer the incredible consequences. There will be no human comfort during these dark Seven Years of Tribulation.
Here is a description of the seals, trumpets, and vials:
• Peace taken, global war, great weapons (Rev. 6:4).
• Famine, a day’s food for a day’s wages (6:5, 6).
• 1/4 world’s population will die, war, hunger (6:8).
• Christians will be slain for their faith (6:9-11).
• Earthquakes, sun darkened, stars fall (6:12, 13).
• Mountains and islands will be moved (6:14).
• PANIC AND TERROR will be universal (6:15-17).
• Hail and fire falls, mingled with blood (Rev. 8:7).
• 1/3 in sea destroyed; fish, ships and crews (8:8-9).
• Many will dies from bitter poisoned waters (8:10, 11).
• Sun smitten, affecting light and temperatures (8:12).
• Demonic creatures torture unsaved people (9:1-11).
• Another 1/3 of the world’s population die (9:13-18).
• More great earthquakes and great hail (11:13, 19).
• Malignant sores plague all the unsaved (Rev. 16:2).
• Sea becomes blood, all in the seas will die (16:3).
• Only blood to drink from rivers, springs (16:4, 5).
• Men scorced with fire and great heat (16:8, 9).
• Preparation for “Battle of Armageddon” (16:12-16).
• Greatest earthquake since men on earth (16:18).
• Cities throughout the world will crumble (16:19).
• Every island and mountain will disappear (16:20).
• Huge hailstones fall, about 100 pounds each (16:21).
My best advice for someone “Left Behind”:
1. Hide your Bible in a secure location and immediately memorize key passages for use when it is discovered and destroyed.
2. Never use the home phone or cell phone to discuss anything spiritual because every conversation will be monitored.
3. Locate as much non-perishable food as quickly as possible. Clean off a large lot and learn to garden.
4. Get used to walking or riding a bicycle because you will not be able to buy without the Mark of the Beast.
5. Find a genuine Christian friend for fellowship but be careful because betrayals will be a high honor offered by the New Order.
6. I have no advice for someone with children.
7. Get the television out of your home.
8. Prepare to be martyred or to join the One World Order and take the Mark.
9. What else is there to suggest?
Before The Rapture, There Is Still “Time”! Before this wonderful Rapture occurs and you are “Left Behind,” surrender totally to Jesus Christ and let Him wash your wedding garment and make it white. Any person that has been made a new creature in Christ and has been set apart unto His righteousness is ready for the Rapture. Your wedding garment is the spotless and sanctified life of holiness. It is not keeping rules and standards out of your flesh but allowing Him to so cleanse and purify your heart that you do not want the world and its compromise. Unclean habits and immodest dress will become repulsive to your heart. Your beauty will be “His salvation” and your appearance will reflect “the oil of His anointing.” The Holy Spirit working in your heart will leave no stone unturned in leading you into Biblical holiness.
The Lord of the church spoke to us by the Apostle John warning us to keep our “garments.” The “wedding garment” is not just holiness of heart but spotless reflections of that holiness in the exterior lifestyle. The Lord Jesus said, “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.” (Revelation 16:15) If Jesus was speaking only of the heart, He would have said, “Blessed is he that keepeth his heart;” but because He wants a spotless Bride, He said, “Blessed is he that keepeth his garment.” The Bride, dressed in immaculate white in today’s weddings, is the Biblical expression of His Bride soon to enter the nuptial chamber of His matchless presence. If He does not care how His Bride looks, why should we care how our bride looks? I surrender today, at this very moment.
“Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.” (Ephesians 5:25-27)